Unique places to enjoy the city from above
For lovers of beauty and relaxation, Florence offers more than one opportunity to enjoy its wonders through terraces that offer breathtaking views of the city. This year, more than ever, choosing a more intimate space to visit the cradle of the Renaissance is a winning idea.
If you haven’t found an accommodation with the romantic view you were expecting, don’t worry, we will suggest many solutions to enjoy an aperitif at sunset surrounded by art.
Here is the list of our favorites:
- Three Sixty Rooftop Bar. Inside the Hotel Minerva, in the heart of Piazza Santa Maria Novella, you will find a real oasis of relaxation. The swimming pool heated to 28 °, accessible from April to October, will be the setting for a delicious drink that you can enjoy every day from 7 PM to 12 PM;
- The Loggia Roof Bar of the Hotel Palazzo Guadagni. This wonderful rooftop overlooks the square of the Basilica of Santo Spirito with unique views of the city and the surrounding hills. With its romantic and relaxing atmosphere, it is an exceptional setting for an unforgettable evening admiring the red roofs of Florence;
- Divine Terrace of the Grand Hotel Cavour. Located on the sixth floor of the hotel a stone’s throw from the Duomo, the terrace promises a unique panorama. The proximity to the Brunelleschi’s Dome will give the sensation of being able to touch it with your hand. The most innovative cocktails and the best wine labels are served every day in the American bar;
- The B-Roof and the B-Green on the rooftop of the Grand Hotel Baglioni. The first is the restaurant and the second is the space dedicated to the aperitif. Both offer a complete view over the historic center and a refined menu for the most demanding palates;
- The Terrace of the Hotel Continentale. Overlooking the Ponte Vecchio, this location offers a private, contemporary space of absolute elegance where you can admire the city and let yourself be admired. Your time in the Lounge Bar will be unforgettable: between a toast at sunset and an evening cocktail.
These are just some of the many spots that Florence offers to enjoy a relaxing break. We are sure that you will not miss the opportunity to visit more than one.